Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do this and leave my front license plate in my car, until I get pulled over and am told to put it on. Its just so bulky and makes it look much more unattractive from the front. I was considering the smaller brackets, but I want to just do this until I have to put it back on. Can anyone tell me how to remove the front license plate bracket? I have a 2011 if that makes any difference. Does it just pop off? Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you remove the top 2 license plate screws, the license place and bracket will drop in your lap. Unfortunately, you will be left with two screw holes in your front bumper. Some dealers (even in states that DO require front plates) don't install the front license plate bracket for those who want to run without a plate or have other plans for the attachment of the license plate.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has the two screws in the bottom. I will see in the morning if this does it for the same if the screws are on the bottom. My car is black so Im hoping that it is not as noticeable. If its bad, Ill be putting the plate back on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts