Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here...
I am about to purchase a 2011 challenger, FINALLY found what I am looking for out of province (missed the cutoff date for '11 orders!), so I am going to have a local dealership ship it over here. Question is, I wanted bright white with rally package (want the wheels & spoiler) but do NOT want the stripes..unfortunately, as many of you probably know, they come with the rally package with no delete option. Anyway, the car is alrady in transit ..dealer site says it is bright white with black/red center stripes.

Are the stripes (black & pin stripe red part) completely removeable? I just want to confirm this with people who have actually removed them! ..because the sellers around here are not very knowledgeable, unfortunately :indifferent:

Who knows, I may actually like the black stripes on white body, but I'd also like to be 100% certain that I can peel em off if I don't!

THANKS!

·
Registered
76 Posts
yes you can remove them if you want, just heat them up with a hair dryer or on a hot day and they will peel off. then remove residue with goo gone.

truck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.