Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know this must be simple but I have looked around on the net and on these forums and have not found the answer I’m looking for.

I have something I’m going to mount to my passenger side seat rails. To do this I need to take off the plastic shroud cover that is towards the dash on the end it’s about 4 inches long maybe six.

I have pride around a little bit with some removal tools and haven’t gotten any clips to pop out, yet.

If any of you can tell me the right way to do this before I do it the exploratory way and possibly snap something, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,571 Posts
Try the Chilton manual

A Guy

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Try the Chilton manual

A Guy
Thanks, that's going to come in very handy!
Still didn't find the exact part I was talking about. (The Plastic piece covering the front of the rails themselves) but I'll eventually dig it up or figure it out on my own.

I wonder if there's somewhere to download the entire Chilton manual to do offline searching .......?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,571 Posts
Yes, I made the link "not clickable" so there wouldn't be a ton of traffic from CT. Hopefully they don't make you prove residence like the original link. There is no way to download

Bill

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotcha,

Didn't realize. Post edited.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Not necessarily needed to remove the seats, if thats your goal? Mine came off pretty easy with the ol squeez and pull

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I'll try that. I already pry'd around a bit with my plastic interior tools to no avail. Trying not to stress it too much in case its semi brittle from age.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts