Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to this forum and i joined becuase i recently got in a car accident and lost my challenger but rather than giving up on it i want to build it back up anyone know how i can get started for example like where i can find what exact parts i need and the part numbers ? thank you

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome from California ;) That's quite an involved subject if you don't have repair experience already especially. I can't answer your questions, but will warn you there is a lot more than just buying and installing parts. You can start a thread in the General Challenger Discussion forum, and see what replies you get, but unless someone is with the car, and knows what all parts are involved, if there is frame damage, were airbags deployed, etc. It will be just about impossible to advise.

A Guy

Reactions: miggz6ix

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As suggested above you should probably start a thread in one of the appropriate sections, pictures of the damage would probably also help. The parts shouldn't be all that hard to locate, there are a variety of vendors that carry parts and certainly dealerships like Steve White (in our vendor section) can help you out obtaining factory replacement parts. Plus many parts can come from auto junk yards if you are looking to save some bucks. I wish you luck on your project.

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,863 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey. How bad is the damage? If there is any frame damage or real extensive damage I might want to rethink it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts