Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my IE 392 the floormats only had one hole to fasten the mat, however the floor had three grommits. I asked the dealer if they had provided the right floormats. They just called me last weekend and gave me the updated floormats free of charge. Contact your dealer if you are in the same situation to get your updated mats.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Do your updated floor mats say Dodge or Challenger? The 'updated' ones that the dealer supllied me with, say Dodge...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just trying to help out...I think the English language will suffice. I bought my IE 392 back in early February when they first came out. I don't think either the dealer or Dodge had yet fabricated the updated floormats for the 11' model. If you look at the carpeting there are two carpet hooks on the drivers side floor to secure the floor mat (probably a reaction to Toyota's situation) and there is one carpet hook on the passenger side.

My car shipped with old mats which only had one hook for the drivers side and no hooks for the passenger. The mats (old and new) have the Challenger logo. If you look at your mats and they have the right number of holes (gromets) to fit the carpet hooks(2 for driver side and 1 for passenger) then you are ok. If not then your Dodge dealer will give you new ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts