Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’m sort of blacking out my Pitch Black R/T, and I was wondering if there are replacement Hemi badges available in red, black, or a combination of red/black like the R/T badge? I want to get rid of all the chrome, but I’m not sure I want the badges completely gone. Also, same question in regards to the DODGE lettering on the trunk tail light panel.

·
Registered
263 Posts
So, I’m sort of blacking out my Pitch Black R/T, and I was wondering if there are replacement Hemi badges available in red, black, or a combination of red/black like the R/T badge? I want to get rid of all the chrome, but I’m not sure I want the badges completely gone. Also, same question in regards to the DODGE lettering on the trunk tail light panel.
I'm not sure about the hemi badges but I pulled off the lettering on the tail lights and painted them myself. Just slide some floss in behind the letters and essentially sawed through the adhesive. Came off easy and resprayed with color and reattached with a bit of silicone. Quick, cheap and looks good.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Try American Brother Designs,

https://www.americanbrotherdesigns.com/Challenger_HEMI_Logo_exterior_badge_p/abd-3223.htm
https://www.americanbrotherdesigns.com/Challenger_Dodge_Logo_exterior_badge_p/abd-3222.htm

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are really nice, and I’m sure the price is worth it to some, but I’m certainly not spending that kind of cash of badging. Thanks for the suggestion though.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,669 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts