Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been scouring the net and these forums to find a replacement nose badge.

I've found some labels on the net but really want something like what Billet Technology used to make.

I emailed them but they won't make them anymore.

Does anyone know of another company that makes these in metal?

I want to add the Fratzog emblem to it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Maybe try American brother designs I know they have a lot of billet parts, maybe they would be willing to do a limited run if you generated enough interest with others. I went with challenger collection and their nose badge it is not a billet part, but I've had it on since 2010 and its been holding up as a daily driver sitting outside in the sun and has not faded looks brand new still. I'd recommend them.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe try American brother designs I know they have a lot of billet parts, maybe they would be willing to do a limited run if you generated enough interest with others. I went with challenger collection and their nose badge it is not a billet part, but I've had it on since 2010 and its been holding up as a daily driver sitting outside in the sun and has not faded looks brand new still. I'd recommend them.
Thanks for the recommendation. I did find the Challenger collection one online and placed an order as they offer a fratzog one.

it's nice to hear it's nice to hear some feedback from someone that is using their product.

Of course, after I made my order I found the picture of the Billet technology one that looked really really nice that you can't get now.

I may reach out to American brother designs as well. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts