Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get a replacement window sticker? I am the 3d owner of my 2013 Challenger R/T and I would love to have a window sticker to throw into my files. Thanks, Marshall

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Praise V8 - Thanks, but this link is not working for me, I must of done something wrong.
Click the link, then manually add your vin to the end of the link, then hit enter.. It works fine for me.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
It just doesn't work for some cars, too old I guess. And doubt you can get an original sticker at this point either.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all, when I click on the link I get the following message "Sorry, There is no window sticker available for this vin". Could be that my 2013 is too old. Thanks

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,417 Posts
Thanks to all, when I click on the link I get the following message "Sorry, There is no window sticker available for this vin". Could be that my 2013 is too old. Thanks
Yep, I think 2015-current works.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
When you get to that page, click up in the url area of your browser and press the end key then add your vin to the link and press enter. It still brings up my 2012 so your 2013 should come up too.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,550 Posts
I think the vin look-up tools should be put in a sticky.
Done!

A Guy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm obviously doing something wrong. I continue to get a blank PDF document before I even try and enter my VIN. Here is my VIN:

2C3CDYBT7DH733871

·
Registered
1,953 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,268 Posts
The link from infotainment give me this. Not sure why I get screwy text on the other page...might be my settings?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Actually I need to have my pointer a very specific location in or to be able to click on the link...definitely something goofy.
Thanks for that. I have to click above the link to get it to work right, heh. But, when quoted, the link works normal.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts