Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had that ulgy mother on my 2010 for 7 yrs, now I have it on my 2017, cant take it anymore, did a search, and only came up with painting it your body color, was wondering if anyone tried patching the holes somehow...….I was thinking of just putting a decal over them, not sure how that would look.

I live in Wisconsin, two plate state...………..been talking to a lot of challenger owners at shows, don't know if its true or not, but it seems no one gets pulled over for missing the plate...….seems they pull you over for something else, then nail you for the front plate.

I will wait until they get me for something, but then I"ll get that plate where you can hide it somewhat under the spoiler...…..then when they pull me over, I"ll say, oh, isn't it up...……….then go out and pull it up. lol

So if anyone has a pic of what they did to plug the holes...…….lets see em.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,768 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Guy, thanks for the tips, im gonna look into those plugs...……….no idea on what Christmas tree fasteners are, will look that up also.

Was thinking of bondo and repaint the front...…………...just don't want to drop the cash for that deal.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,768 Posts
Sure you do ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Had that ulgy mother on my 2010 for 7 yrs, now I have it on my 2017, cant take it anymore, did a search, and only came up with painting it your body color, was wondering if anyone tried patching the holes somehow...….I was thinking of just putting a decal over them, not sure how that would look.

I live in Wisconsin, two plate state...………..been talking to a lot of challenger owners at shows, don't know if its true or not, but it seems no one gets pulled over for missing the plate...….seems they pull you over for something else, then nail you for the front plate.

I will wait until they get me for something, but then I"ll get that plate where you can hide it somewhat under the spoiler...…..then when they pull me over, I"ll say, oh, isn't it up...……….then go out and pull it up. lol

Rich
Perhaps an new license plate holder. This time don't wreck it so fast.0:)

·
Registered
352 Posts

Rich
Here is a pic of a front plate relocate using color matched plugs from bumperplugs and a bracket from 392 advisers. A bit pricey but I'm happy, especially with the bracket. Thing is rock solid.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts