Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be installing a new Mishimoto radiator in a few days how much coolant will I need to put back in?

·
Registered
800 Posts
The 5.7 takes just under 15 quarts so with the new radiator you will need just under 17 quarts (mishimoto claims .5 gal extra capacity which equates to 2 quarts).

Let me know how you like the quality and fit once you get it, thinking about buying one as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will definitely let you know. Should be installing this Sunday morning along with an SRT chin spoiler

·
Registered
15,074 Posts
I'd do a complete drain and flush the best I could then put 2 gallons of straight coolant back in then top off with distilled water. You're gonna have to remove the bleeder plug on the front of the water pump to fill.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Upadate: Raditor fit right in but did have a few fitment issues, upper radiator inlet was the same size as thermostat housing inlet so I had to boil my new Mishimoto hose to get it to fit over the inlet. And 1 of the 4 cooler mounts was about an inch and a half too high, nothing a zip tie couldn't fix.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Upadate: Raditor fit right in but did have a few fitment issues, upper radiator inlet was the same size as thermostat housing inlet so I had to boil my new Mishimoto hose to get it to fit over the inlet. And 1 of the 4 cooler mounts was about an inch and a half too high, nothing a zip tie couldn't fix.
Hello Dirty345

Thank you for the thread as well as your feedback. All feedback is good feedback :) . However, I am very sorry to hear about the fitment issues you have experienced. Currently I'm not seeing any reported fitment issues for this product on our end, so it does peak my interest. Is there any chance you could take a photo of the fitment issue you are experiencing and send that over to our customer service team at [email protected]? We'd be happy to look into this further for you if so!

Thank you
-Jake
Mishimoto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts