Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I decided I want to get some Charger srt8 replica wheels for my srt8 Chally.

My question is are all the companys the produce the charger srt8 replicas pretty much the same shape or not? I ask Because in some pictures the different brand of replicas look like the spokes are wider or shaped similar to the original wheel instead of an exact copy.

My Concern is also brand quality, any companys making junky replica wheels?

Right now the best looking rim is this one
Amazon.com: Wheel1x - Charger SRT Style Replica Wheels Fits Dodge - Chrome 20x9 Set of 4: Automotive

I've seen some from discount tire direct on ebay but their pics of the wheels dont look as good of a copy as the wheel1x brand.

On the other hand The Discount Tire direct are priced a little better if I go with their wheel in a flat black which is not offered by wheel1x.

Please give me your guys feedback on this situation

·
Registered
251 Posts
Factory Reproductions

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went with Factory Reproductions since I saw a lot of people were happy with them. I haven't had them very long but everything is good so far.

·
Banned
863 Posts
Factory reproductions.... also because they actually listen to their customers and are making 10 rears...forget about the others...if they don't care...don't give them business.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Shipping weight listed is 112 lbs. So that would mean each wheel weighs only 28 lbs each which is good. That is if the shipping weight listed is accurate.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found out that the Wheel1X brand is actually OE wheels LLC which seems to be a fantastic company and they have the wheels in Chrome or Flat Black.

I just need to decide which finish I want and I'm going to order through this company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts