Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Vendor
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Introducing the Replica Wheels DEMON by Voxx!

Specifically designed for Dodge & Chrysler applications, Replica Wheels DEMON is available now in matte black in sizes: 20x9 ET+20, 20x10.5 ET+25, and 22x9 ET+20 Replica Wheels DEMON fits O.E. Cap Part #: 0489-5900-AA and clears factory 6-pot Brembo Brakes! See the links below for Replica Wheel Demon Availability & Pricing through Discount Tire Direct!

Also available in store by special order HERE

-MEDIA-

·
Vendor
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
18" coming?
That would be sweet, but 20-inch only at this time. The 22-inch version will be available early next year.

If anything changes in that regard we'll post up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When my stock 2016 Hellcat tires are used up, will my local Discount Tire be able to upgrade the wheels to something like these 20x10 / 20x10.5 , along with Mickey Thompsons, or Nitto wheels and have them fit/not rub? I know there is an offset that is used, but I don't know enough and I will need help.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Ya will the 10.5wheels work on older cars like 09 10 11 12 ect srt cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Was never a fan of the Demon wheels. Look cheap to me. How about the wide body hellcat wheels?
I think the Demon wheel looks pretty sharp but to each their own. The wheel in your picture looks good too! I hadn't seen that style till now - thank you for sharing. I'll see if any manufacturers are offering something similar and will report back. Do you know the specs by chance?

When my stock 2016 Hellcat tires are used up, will my local Discount Tire be able to upgrade the wheels to something like these 20x10 / 20x10.5 , along with Mickey Thompsons, or Nitto wheels and have them fit/not rub? I know there is an offset that is used, but I don't know enough and I will need help.
Your local Discount Tire store will be more than happy when the time comes to set you up with a new tire and wheel package that suits your needs and fits :cheers:

Ya will the 10.5wheels work on older cars like 09 10 11 12 ect srt cars

In the rear, absolutely. We just don't recommend going wider than 305mm with the tires or fender modifications may be needed.

The site doesn't make it easy to find tires for those rims -- what do you suggest?
Our apologies for the troubles! 275/35R-20 front axle tires paired with 305/35R-20 rear axle tires are a good choice.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I think the Demon wheel looks pretty sharp but to each their own. The wheel in your picture looks good too! I hadn't seen that style till now - thank you for sharing. I'll see if any manufacturers are offering something similar and will report back. Do you know the specs by chance?
"The wider fenders house the new 20 x 11.0 front and rear “Devil’s Rim” split five spoke aluminum alloy custom wheels that have 305/35 ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero tires"

Grabbed this off of another site.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
curious

voxx has these and so does factory reproductions. factory reproductions includes gorilla lug nuts. will you folks as well?

and do you have more than one color?

·
Vendor
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"The wider fenders house the new 20 x 11.0 front and rear “Devil’s Rim” split five spoke aluminum alloy custom wheels that have 305/35 ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero tires"

Grabbed this off of another site.
Excellent, thank you for sharing this!

curious

voxx has these and so does factory reproductions. factory reproductions includes gorilla lug nuts. will you folks as well?

and do you have more than one color?
Matte black is the only color offering at this time and lug hardware is not included. Are there other color options you'd guys like to see?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Yes. Matte gold or brass s monkey color same difference . I am very interested in the gold

Also sure a lot would like gloss black
Matte show spots real bad FYI

·
Registered
482 Posts
Personally, I'd rather they were 9.5" for front and 11" for rear. Those are the actual wheel widths recommended for those tire sizes, why not offer them? ( I know the answer to my question but interested in hearing what they have to say about it.)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
603 Posts
I'm trying to figure if the 20x10" wheel with a 305/35 tire will fit up front on my 2015 SRT...I know the 10" has a 25mm offset...What needed for up front?...Backs work fine with 20x10" and 25mm offset...Have them for my M/T DR's...

Just like to put 305's all around like the Demon...Figured I just add some fender flares...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I like these wheels and they are fairly light for a cast wheel...28.8 and 30 lbs. (according to the Voxx video)

Discount Tire: You should insert the correct image of the 20x10.5. It has a deeper concave than the 9". Good for sales :)

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm trying to figure if the 20x10" wheel with a 305/35 tire will fit up front on my 2015 SRT...I know the 10" has a 25mm offset...What needed for up front?...Backs work fine with 20x10" and 25mm offset...Have them for my M/T DR's...

Just like to put 305's all around like the Demon...Figured I just add some fender flares...
Based on my 2015 SRT 392, I have approx. 1/2" clearance from the inside face of the 275 tire on the 9.5" wide x 18.5mm offset.
If you do the math I believe you would end up with just about no clearance left.
e.g. 305 minus 275 = 30mm divided by 2 =15mm closer
25mm offset minus 18.5mm offset = 6.5mm closer
This totals 21.5mm or 13/16"+
So you have already used up the 1/2" plus.
Now if you figure that putting a 305 tire on a 10" wide rim decreases the tires sectional width by 4/10" or 10mm, you end up with 11.5mm clearance or just a hair under 1/2". That in my mind is too close. Small wheel spacer would be required.

Must assume to require the flares on the wide body, they went with a much smaller offset. Like zero offset. I wonder?
BTW...Demon = 315/40R18 tires

·
Vendor
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
will skinny front runners be made available?
That would be cool, but a front-runner version will not be offered.

Personally, I'd rather they were 9.5" for front and 11" for rear. Those are the actual wheel widths recommended for those tire sizes, why not offer them? ( I know the answer to my question but interested in hearing what they have to say about it.)
I think the idea behind the wheel dimensions is to fit multiple 5-115 vehicle applications, not just the Challenger.

I like these wheels and they are fairly light for a cast wheel...28.8 and 30 lbs. (according to the Voxx video)

Discount Tire: You should insert the correct image of the 20x10.5. It has a deeper concave than the 9". Good for sales :)
Great suggestion, thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
OP, where are these wheels on the site? I followed the link here from post #1 and says the item cannot be found. I am definitely interested in these for my Hellcat.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts