Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I'm looking for a reputable shop in or around the Memphis TN area to do some upgrades to my car. I'm looking to upgrade cam, heads, headers and thermostat. I called around to a couple shops and none would do the work. I really don't want to drive far to get this done but I guess I will if I have to. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My brother-in-law has used Dynospeed with pretty good luck for his Bowtie...dude does Challengers too I'm pretty sure...

·
Registered
96 Posts
I also have heard Dynospeed was decent.. Granted that was about 6 years ago. Since then I moved to NW Arkansas, where it is a barren wasteland for shops so it seems

·
Registered
72 Posts
I also have heard Dynospeed was decent.. Granted that was about 6 years ago. Since then I moved to NW Arkansas, where it is a barren wasteland for shops so it seems
I know that they DO have a Dyno, Bro-In_Law just got his Camero dynoed after having them rebuild it. It is super-charged so he was getting something like 850HP out of it when they got done with it...it will burn the tires off running 80 MPH down the interstate!! :surprise:
I've been in there, but never had any work done on mine...but it's bran new so there is that...

noremac, it might be a barren wasteland for shops out there, but it is a BEAUTIFUL wasteland!!! Love those mountains...I get out to Ft. Smith in my Challenger about once a month or so for work...

·
Registered
96 Posts
noremac, it might be a barren wasteland for shops out there, but it is a BEAUTIFUL wasteland!!! Love those mountains...I get out to Ft. Smith in my Challenger about once a month or so for work...
Thats why i moved out here... I am in fayetteville/springdale area

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thats why i moved out here... I am in fayetteville/springdale area
North of Ft. Smith a bit...but beautiful country. I'm headed up there tomorrow, but won't be in the Challenger as they are predicting some possible freezing rain or sleet on Friday when I return here...don't want to risk it!! 8)

·
Registered
96 Posts
North of Ft. Smith a bit...but beautiful country. I'm headed up there tomorrow, but won't be in the Challenger as they are predicting some possible freezing rain or sleet on Friday when I return here...don't want to risk it!! 8)
I got word just now it is spitting snow in Bentonville.. just north of me lol.. Guess what i drove today......

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got word just now it is spitting snow in Bentonville.. just north of me lol.. Guess what i drove today......
Ain't that always the way??!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sitting here in the Plant in Ft. Smith and heard on the radio about Dyno Performance here...might want to give them a shout, maybe look up some reviews on them...closer than Memphis!!! :laugh2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts