1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
RER Radio, part number 05064737AC. This radio is out of a 30,000 mile 2009 Challenger R/T. I used it in a '12 car for a month or so with no issues. Pictures below taken tonight, everything works great and only defect is a small speck in the screen as shown in last pic, the picture makes it look much worse that it is, really just a speck but want to make sure you know what you're getting. No other scratches or issues, this is a really nice part. Also included is the matching navigation antenna and mounting screws, antenna sells for around $70 new (part number 05064186AA)
Selling because I don't care for the touch screen, call me old fashioned but I prefer buttons on a radio.Price drop to 500

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edited the OP, price is now 500. I will cover the paypal fees but shipping cost is yours...TTT...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All RER radios are Uconnect capable, I don't know what is required to make that work in your car though. I'm sure the audio section would have that info.

·
Registered
828 Posts
does this have the unconnect with it as well
I just swapped a RER into my 2010 and the only things you need are nav antenna and mic, which I have installed behind the rearview mirror.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.