·
Registered
627 Posts
Hows the drown bro I here ppl complain about it

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drone is not bad in my opinion with the manual. I could see how an automatic would get old but with the manual you can shift out of any of the drone. If you want to have noise then leave it in a higher gear. Going down the interstate in 6th gear is honestly about the same as stock.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Thats good to know I love the sound of my car a lil loder woukd be perfect I just heard stories about bad drown

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thats good to know I love the sound of my car a lil loder woukd be perfect I just heard stories about bad drown
It makes the car sound like it should. I should mention it can get poppy if you have it in say 2nd gear and are coasting through a parking lot at about 10mph. You can hear the popping at the 20 second mark. It doesn't bother me too much because I just throw the car in neutral most of the time when it could be popping.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
It makes the car sound like it should. I should mention it can get poppy if you have it in say 2nd gear and are coasting through a parking lot at about 10mph. You can hear the popping at the 20 second mark. It doesn't bother me too much because I just throw the car in neutral most of the time when it could be popping.
How difficult would it be to reinstall the resonators if you wanted to?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
It should be very easy if they didn't get damaged when they were removed. I kept mine just incase I wanted to put them back on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How difficult would it be to reinstall the resonators if you wanted to?
I just had my guy cut it to where if I wanted it back it would be easiest for him to weld. it's just two cuts per side so it'd be really easy to have a shop weld back on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts