Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Steve was a resident of Trenton, NJ and a huge MOPAR fan. I recently purchased his 2008 SRT8. He also owned a 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Track Pack (loaded) and a 2009 Drag Pack car. All of his Challenger's were in as new condition and stored in a heated garage. The SRT8 I purchased from Steve was his highest mileage Challenger with 276 miles at the time of sale.
He will be missed by family and friends. Steve was 61.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
sorry to hear that, not a good time of year to be saying good bye to loved ones
hope the family is ok

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Hopefully they had a brand new 1970 RT 426 with a gunslinger in Sublime waiting for him when he entered the gates - God Bless.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yipes, that's my age. After pushing a car out of a drift this afternoon, I thought I wasn't going to make it, either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Steve was a resident of Trenton, NJ and a huge MOPAR fan. I recently purchased his 2008 SRT8. He also owned a 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Track Pack (loaded) and a 2009 Drag Pack car. All of his Challenger's were in as new condition and stored in a heated garage. The SRT8 I purchased from Steve was his highest mileage Challenger with 276 miles at the time of sale.
Sorry to hear that, trenton is just a few miles from where i live.... :/

Id buy his car if it helped since im in the lookout for another challenger, but no means to hijack the thread.... not to mention 61 is pretty young age to die, at least from personal knowledge of people i known who have passed away.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Rest in peace Steve

·
Registered
741 Posts
well that sucks big time, his shop isnt too far from me.

this happens a lot around the holidays, people get depressed and feel
they dont have anyone to talk to. unfortunately they have more friends than they know with a shoulder to lean on but for some reason are afraid to open up.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Well suicide is a terrible thing to do to your loved ones, I'm saying this from first hand experience.
Who knows the situation, could be the guy had an illness and was in pain or something but I really feel for his family. I hope they make it out ok.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Mr. Ficcaro is at peace & driving the ultimate Mopar in the sky now.
Unfortunately, his friends, family & community are left to grieve & continue without him. May they all forge strength & resolve in this most difficult situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts