Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the speculation and all the questions about the 2015 coming out, we NEED our Challenger hero, RS to come back to CT.
Where are you ResumeSpeed???????

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Yes...come back.

I want your opinion on 2015 6.4 SRT's. Will there be any?

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Last Activity: 05-04-2014 06:08 PM

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
He's so popular not just because of his knowledge, but knowing WHEN to tell the info. :browsmiley:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Does he work for Dodge?

·
Registered
519 Posts
he's out gathering info :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,043 Posts
Seems the more information that's put out creates more confusion.
I'm hoping there is something for everyone.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
He posted on the 1st, I wouldn't call the FBI just yet. Based on reading all the 2015 posts only the hellcat will be offered as an SRT which is now a separate division.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well, he was flat out wrong about the Hellcat reveal, but thats no reason to leave lol.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
RS stated that the Hellcat reveal will happen in either May or June.

·
Registered
497 Posts
He wasn't wrong when he said it--things changed. He's not the decision maker--just the messenger.
"The Hellcat will definitely be revealed before the NYIAS" Maybe it was true at the time? Dont know but still wrong.

Thats like a sports writer saying the Cleveland Browns will draft Johnny football. Maybe they were going to but changed their minds and went with Evans. Your judged on the end result. Any sports source that broke that story would be considered "wrong".

No disrespect intended, but if he wasnt such a reputable poster people would be calling him out.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
"The Hellcat will definitely be revealed before the NYIAS" Maybe it was true at the time? Dont know but still wrong.

Thats like a sports writer saying the Cleveland Browns will draft Johnny football. Maybe they were going to but changed their minds and went with Evans. Your judged on the end result. Any sports source that broke that story would be considered "wrong".

No disrespect intended, but if he wasnt such a reputable poster people would be calling him out.
The fact that he comes here and gives us what information he can keeps me from disparaging him when people other than he change their minds about when information will be released for public consumption.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

I don't think anyone was expecting SRT to fall under Dodge again. The rebranding definitely was a game changer for future product release along with the new 5-year Fiat-Chrysler plan. Information changes very rapidly these days and a lot is due to marketing and strategic release of a product.

BTW, congrats to Johnny Football being drafted to the Cleveland Browns. Gig'em!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts