Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Challenger Rallye edition back in 2011 but ended up with a Ram Rebel in 2015. Unfortunately I had to make the switch due to work and I've been missing my Challenger ever since.

So I just ordered a 2018 Scat Pack Shaker in F8 Green on 8/16 and the wait is already taking to long! A little nervous because I wasn't able to see the color in person first before ordering, but it didn't hurt that they had a beautiful restored '69 F8 Green Charger sitting in the showroom while I was there...

It's made it to D1 and estimated date is 9/20 for now. Days are going to pass slowly now.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the incoming Scat Pack.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Congratulations on your SPS! Yeah I ordered a 2016 in like the end of August 2015 and it didn't arrive until like December 12th. It was the longest 3+ months! Post some pics when you get it.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats! The waiting is the hardest part. It will be worth it!!! Yes pics when possible. SO much fun.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,664 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure when F8 went live on ordering but I found out about it on 8/14 and ordered on the 16th. I have a VON and VIN so they should be rolling it out! Definitely will have pics up when it gets in. Trying to hold off on looking at mods until it actually arrives...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well so much for the ETA of the 20th! Looks like I'm moving backwards now, it's moved from D1 back to D...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts