Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed a set of ramps to install my Show N Go license plate mount. There isn't enough clearance under the front spoiler to get a drill in there. My old steel ramps are too tall and steep. The spoiler hits the ramp.

I didn't expect to find anything, but I actually found these Rhino Ramps 8000 at Ace Hardware and Orscheln's. I paid $39.99. A fair amount of money for plastic ramps, but they worked great. For some reason, they cost a little more on the Ace Website than at the store, but the link below shows you what they are.

They also make a set designed to support 12,000 pounds. I think they are about the same height, but I'm not positive.

Rhino Ramps 8000 (11903) - Jacks - Ace Hardware

·
Registered
448 Posts
I got the 12000 from Amazon. Good deal, you can drive a challenger up on there with no worries. Plenty of under car clearance too!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Please ALWAYS use jackstands and chock the rear wheels when usingany kind of ramps..... in 17 yrs of Fire/ EMS i have seen way too many people seriously injured and/or killed when a vehicle slipped or a ramp collapsed..........Be safe out there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts