Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NAV RADIO HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS

Hey guys, selling off a RHR navigation system. Deck only. In perfect working order. Know it works in the 2011/2012 Challengers, 2011/2012 Chrysler 200, 2011/2012 Dodge Avenger. Just pulled from my car.

$650. No trades. In the Tampa Bay Area.

Will ship in the US for 15 more.

727-686-5768

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, i'm very intersted. Looking to upgrade my standard bluetooth/uconnect radio to a nav screen. What is the exact model number of your deck? Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you still need the harness if yours is a 2012 RT? I thought that was only needed if going from older to newer.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Sorry about the late response. just got back in town, yes it still available. Feel free to shoot me an email at rbeliveau @ gmail . com

There is no scratches on the unit at all. Its in great shape. no blotches, discoloration, like it came right off the show room floor.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Left you a voicemail.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nav System

Are these unit plug & play if you have a stock am/fm cd changer and switch them out, or do you have to have an adapter? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes if you have a dodge/Chrysler such as a challenger, or 200, then the harness will match up and you can plug it into this deck. You may want to check w/ your local dealership for fitmit but assuming that since you are on a challenger forum you are putting this in a challenger. From what I know for sure it will workin in the 2011/2012 no problem. the older challengers may need an adapter cable available online. I do not know far as the external cd changer goes. Typically you will have the antenna and primary harness at the very least already there to get the radio running. If you already had the Sirius and gps you can plug that cable set right in and you are good to go. Otherwise you may need to purchase the parts through a dodge dealership or online.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts