Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Spoken like someone who's never driven a fast car...

That said, Richard makes every "car guy" look bad.
Fast is relative.

I once made a run from Stuttgart to Melnik (northeast of Prague), in just a few ticks under 3 hours, which included one border crossing, a couple toll booths, and dodging some annoying sugar-beet hauling trucks in rural areas between the border and Prague, all without running into anything. Somewhat more impressive than hitting the wall, 100 feet down a straight track.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Fast is relative.

I once made a run from Stuttgart to Melnik (northeast of Prague), in just a few ticks under 3 hours, which included one border crossing, a couple toll booths, and dodging some annoying sugar-beet hauling trucks in rural areas between the border and Prague, all without running into anything. Somewhat more impressive than hitting the wall, 100 feet down a straight track.
So, nothing relevant, then? Right.

Impressive is relative.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Good lord, do people even try anymore:
The stock Demon’s biggest limitation, when put up against other cars, is that it was built to be a drag machine from the factory. Its downside is that someone can come along in a more heavily tuned car
In other news, water is wet.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
RR doesn't bother me as much as some of you...but yeah he should be pretty embarrassed about this particular incident!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts