Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Spoken like someone who's never driven a fast car...

That said, Richard makes every "car guy" look bad.
Fast is relative.

I once made a run from Stuttgart to Melnik (northeast of Prague), in just a few ticks under 3 hours, which included one border crossing, a couple toll booths, and dodging some annoying sugar-beet hauling trucks in rural areas between the border and Prague, all without running into anything. Somewhat more impressive than hitting the wall, 100 feet down a straight track.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Fast is relative.

I once made a run from Stuttgart to Melnik (northeast of Prague), in just a few ticks under 3 hours, which included one border crossing, a couple toll booths, and dodging some annoying sugar-beet hauling trucks in rural areas between the border and Prague, all without running into anything. Somewhat more impressive than hitting the wall, 100 feet down a straight track.
So, nothing relevant, then? Right.

Impressive is relative.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Good lord, do people even try anymore:
The stock Demon’s biggest limitation, when put up against other cars, is that it was built to be a drag machine from the factory. Its downside is that someone can come along in a more heavily tuned car
In other news, water is wet.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
RR doesn't bother me as much as some of you...but yeah he should be pretty embarrassed about this particular incident!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
18 Participants
Supertankerm60a3
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing