Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed at the number of users on this site and hardly anybody votes for the rides that are displayed on ROTM. There should be hundreds of votes given to these guys who have entered to display their stock and customized cars. After you read this "gripe", go to the ROTM thread and look at the vehicles and cast your vote. Its nice to be recognized by our fellow peers in the Mopar world. Now go vote....ya bunch of lazy bastids!:mah:

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Yes, there are some awesome cars this month that show considerable pride and love.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I agree, but the ROTM discussion has it's own forum, one of MANY on this site and there's only so many hours in a day. It would probably help if someone posted in General Discussion letting everyone know to vote... like you did. You got me over there.

Tough picking a winner this month but I voted.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I know the ROTM threads are a sticky in the ROTM section, but maybe they could be made a sticky in active topics or general discussion somehow, just for the few days the poll is up and not nessecarily when it's just the entry thread.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,457 Posts
You guilted me into voting....thx, there were some gorgeous cars to choose from.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
You guilted me into voting....thx, there were some gorgeous cars to choose from.
I agree, and how come more guys don't post their cars? There's only like 4 right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts