Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the (revived) Challenger of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all "legal" modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Good luck!

-Mike

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,706 Posts
Hey, cool. I'll go first.
2018 Dodge Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker, options in my signature line.
Only thing non stock is the "Gimme Fuel Gimme Fire" decal around the gas cap.
Technically a 1 of 1 car, like thousands of other non typical combinations, apparently its closest sister car has red calipers vs my black 6 pots.
Pic #1, me and the beast getting fueled up at Sheetz

Pic #2 parked outside on the street with spring fever, rarin' to go.

and for pic #3, I'll go artsy fartsy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,124 Posts
I believe I should abstain, and besides, who could compete :p Good luck everyone. My problem, I like them all. I believe I will wait until later in the month to like

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,340 Posts
One of my favorite pictures. Lighting is bad, there's an ugly piece of track equipment in the frame, but oooooh, what a stance!

This one is from MSHS Atco, 2019. Plenty of Hellcat snobs didn't think much of the 1320 package (being NA and all)...until they saw this:

This one is a still from the MotorTrend/ NOS Energy Drink commercial that was shot using my car. I just like the angle, the juxtaposition of the "arrow" of the starter's pit and the car.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I suppose I should have done this 10 years ago, but it's never too late right? So here goes:
1. Three recent photos
A. In shade, front left angle
B. In bright sun, right rear angle
C. Modified engine bay - which looks completely stock (if you don't know what you are looking at).

Phil4.jpg
Phil31.jpg
20200712_191120.jpg

2. Legal Modifications:
Factory (Mopar-Bucks) Add-ons*:
* Thanks to my cousin a retired Chrysler exec
Dual Quad-tips, Reflective AAR Stripes, Challenger SRT8 floor matts, Chrome door sills, Mopar short-throw shifter, Sequential tail-lights

Modifications:
Interior:Custom interior with color-matched stitching and embroidery, orange/black perforated insert, body-color-matched stripe
SRT-logo Steering wheel/Airbag
Performance Mods:
Engine:Ray Barton 392 BGE, Stupid CAM, 2.9L Whipple SuperCharger, Ported Apache heads, 830+ RWHP, 740+ lb-ft torque, 15 lb boost
Transmission:Tick Performance re-geared (2.66-1st, 1.78-2nd, 1.30-rd), converted to 26-spline Tremec-6060, cryo'ed, polished and pumped,
McCleod twin-disc clutch
Additional:
DSS:Aluminum 1200lb-ft driveshaft, 1200 lb-ft half-shafts
AAD Performance:Complete suspension arms/torsion/control (front&rear) set (fully-adjustable)
Whiteline:Complete Chasis/Suspension poly-bushing set (all 38)
Eibach:Front and Rear anti-torsion bars
WeldCraft Wheels:Split/widened 20X10 Factory Black Pocket Inaugural Edition Wheels
SpeedLogix/RacersEdge:Adjustable Torsion end-links, Subframe Connectors, Front Strut-tower brace.
Dual HP fuel pumps, Duel fuel open-loop high volume lines
Coil-overs (lowered)
6-Piston Brembos & 2-piece rotors
Reworked/re-inforced GetRag Diff
HellCat hood and Spoiler w/rear-view camera
Refinished High-gloss-Black IE Black Pocket wheels
High-flow independent oil heat-exchanger
High-flow independent transmission heat-exchanger
Custom exhaust, High-flow High-heat cats
Lower cost mods:Custom engine compartment detailing, undercarriage protection coating, Custom struct-tower covers

4. Favorite Aspects:
I love the fact the car can change color, even the side stripes!
I love the fact my youngest daughter is pleased to inherit this car (she can hardly wait - even though it means my demise). It warms my heart to see her enjoy the car as much as I do.
I really enjoy the feeling of raw power; lifting the front end, getting that rocket ship feel under boost, and the cornering stability with the upgraded suspension.
I enjoy going to car shows, my Toxic Orange (aka "CatchMeCopper") is a big draw to enthusiasts of all types. I RARELY see another.

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
I believe I should abstain, and besides, who could compete :p Good luck everyone. My problem, I like them all. I believe I will wait until later in the month to like

A Guy
to grab some excerpts of a well known lyric:

"I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black...

...I see a line of cars
And they're all painted black"

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
IMAG0505.jpg
IMAG1096.jpg
IMAG1107.jpg

71 "Challenger" emblems on fenders
71 "DODGE" emblem on front grill
71 "Challenger" emblem on rear
71 Chrysler pentastar on passenger side
71 "RT" stripe on side and hood
71 style pistol grip shifter
71 Style Rallye Wheels
71 Style hood pins
71 style 392HEMI engine callout on hood
71 style faux rear quarter brake vents
71 style quad exhaust tips
Changed fog light color to amber
Tire Stickers white letters on tires
Chrome door handles
Painted hood scoops B5 blue
Chrome surround on side marker/rear tail lights
Painted rear valance and rocker panels B5
Engine bay enhancements

I get the biggest kick out of the joy people exhibit when they see the '71 RT next to an almost mirror image of the '15.

·
Registered
2016 Hellcat, Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl, Dual Carbon Stripes
14 Posts
Last September I purchased a 2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 with the promise that it had Sport Mode settings and would work well on a road course...wrong! I just traded that vehicle for a 2016 Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl Challenger Hellcat with 1,261 miles. The prior owner only drove the car once or a year or so and it sat in the garage under two car covers.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,124 Posts
C'Mon, only 8 entries with all the awesome cars on this site?! You're all proud of your cars, so post em up! If it doesn't "win", you still haven't lost ;) Don't make me post up my lowly SXT :p

A Guy

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
OK, my hat's in the ring. New 21' SPWB Shaker M6. Picked up late Friday. Every available option except NAV. No mods except for detail shop work. Haven't had time yet! My favorite thing about this awesome machine so far? The incredible sound of that 392! Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up every time I crank her up! :)
Car pic 1.jpg
Car pic 3.jpg
Car pic 5.jpg

Oops, sorry for the Banana but it came off before the end of the photo shoot. But I thought these were the best shots. ;)

C'Mon, only 8 entries with all the awesome cars on this site?! You're all proud of your cars, so post em up! If it doesn't "win", you still haven't lost ;) Don't make me post up my lowly SXT :p

A Guy
Oh, and I agree. C'mon guys (and Gals)!!!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Welcome to the (revived) Challenger of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all "legal" modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Good luck!

-Mike
My pride and joy is a knuckle white 2020 Scat Pack shaker. I’ve put the standard mods on, Catch can, front stabilizer bar, aluminum rear louvers and RT side strips.
Last picture was taken along side my friends SRT Charger, a real gem!
Bl

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
449 Posts
Here is mine

2018 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker

Options are Shaker, Dynamics Package, Leather Interior Group, Red Brake Calipers & Bumblebee Stripe

Mods I have at the moment are...
1. Billet Tech Oil Catch Can
2. Mopar Front Strut Tower Brace

I have lots of favorite moments with my car. But one that stands out is taking a long drive on I-75 and letting the Lion out to play.

Photos are not the best, but here they are...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts