Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 AWD SXT +
694 Posts
‘19 AWD SXT Plus. Fell in love with the color years ago at the NYC auto show and it was like a beacon drawing me to it. I knew it would eventually be in my garage in some form.

Living in the Northeast and needing AWD I opted for the V6 because of the AWD option. Not the quickest by any means but still looks kick ass to me and have even won a couple of shows with it.

Mod list after pics.

AirAid CAI ~ Matte black fuel door ~ Hood stripes ~ Rear spoiler stripe ~ Splash guards ~ Luxe tinted tail lights, 3 layer center divider and sunroof flag ~ Diablo headlight rings ~ Weathertech floor and trunk liner ~ Oracle laser style LED side markers ~ OPT 7 Ultra Glow LED fog lights ~ American Brothers body color emblems, interior knob body color kit and body color lock bezel - Body color grill surround overlay ~ Fog light carbon fiber overlay ~ Various carbon fiber and sublime green interior pieces ~ Authority Motorsport diffuser ~ Dodge retro quarter panel decal set ~ Quarter window flag decals ~ MP Concepts splitter with ZL1 rods ~ Barton t-handle shifter ~ Hydro dipped engine parts ~ iDrive throttle controller ~ Ported throttle body ~ Viper replica wheels

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,129 Posts
My 2014 Limited Edition R/T Shaker

Manual 6 speed, 392 stroker - balanced and blue printed, polished and ported heads, custom Comp Cam, JBA long tube headers, JBA X-pipe with flow-thru cats, JBA cat-back exhaust, Magunson super charger at 14 lbs, Fastman throttle body, Fore Innovations L2 dual fuel pump, 180° thermostat, DriveShaftShop 1000HP aluminum one piece drive shaft, DriveShaftShop 1400HP axles, McLeod RXT dual plate racing clutch, hybrid syncros in the TR-6060, Barton OEM shifter, skip shift eliminator, CVD delete, Moroso catch can, 4 point shock tower brace, 4 point strut tower brace, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline cradle bushings, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, Moroso custom billet coolant tank, Fluidyne radiator and a High Horse Performance custom tune. A-pillar pod with boost, wideband and oil pressure gauges, and overhead console pod with voltage and fuel pressure gauges. A Raptor shift light, Sprint Booster and AutoBlip. ZAutomotive burnout box. Mopar hood pins and an APR splitter. A dash rug, real purdy pedals all round, Mopar billet rocker covers and a Barton short-shifter with my stock pistol grip on top of it positioned as far left as I could get it. Forgestar C5 Gunmetal 18", 8" wide front and 18", 9.5" wide rear wheels with Nitto 245/55 Motivos in front and Nitto 295/45 555G2s in the rear.

69299.jpg

67823.jpg

·
Registered
2019 1320 ScatPack PBM
177 Posts
147.jpg
67.jpg
33.jpg
So...i'll give it a shot. 2019 1320 R/T IndiGo Blu. (PBM). Automatic.Ordered May 2019, picked up from dealer July 2019 Rear seat delete installed after purchase. Oil catch can installed. Also added a driveshaft safety loop. When not at track, a full 3" Hooker Stainless exhaust system with factory tips. When at track, Hooker Blackheart Stainless open headers. 2 different sets of RaceStar wheels, one set chrome with Hoosier Slicks & front skinnies. 2nd set of RaceStar wheels are black with M/T 305s and front skinnies.1st Pic- in garage/barn. 2nd Pic-Unloaded at dealer for pick-up. 3rd Pic-view of installed Hooker Stainless Blackheart Headers. Personal best 1/4 mile, 11.71 @ 115 Aug.2019. Hope to drop a couple of tenths later this year. As of today has 2426 miles on the clock. Favorite aspect: Sitting at starting line with open headers just before launch!

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
Reactions: trigger657

·
Registered
298 Posts
What the hell...... 18 HC M6, carbon bits, billet stuff, Barton, that's about it so far. Favorite thing is driving it through the parking lot able to tap the gas for a bit of roar while feathering the clutch!!

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
Here's my 2020 SP WB, and yes, my best pictures are taken out back of my local Costco!
Favorite mod is the 2020 Hellcat Daytona Warp Speed Satin wheels I just had mounted last week. Happy Birthday to me!
The rest of my mods are in my signature.

Portland, OR

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
Now if you going to have a ride of the month - THIS is what I am thinking about! No disrespect to those who (just) drive their call off the lot and thinks it's the snizzle. Doing something like this shows investment, passion and worthy of a "wow" from folks.
Agreed!

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
114 Posts
I’m humbled by all of the stunningly beautiful Challengers posted in this thread and I’ve had to stop and wipe the drool off of my laptop several times! Here is my car: 2018 TA 392 M6 in F8 Green. Legal modifications include: Window tinting, engine compartment bling including F8 Green painted accoutrements, Katzkin leather interior with copper thread to match shifter, Hellcat sized rear tires and wheels, exhaust cutouts - operated by interior switch to remain legal, rear window louvres, car lowered approx. 2”. Favorite thing? Out of 4 Challengers I’ve owned, I feel like this one is the coolest looking AND it is the same color as my first car that I ever owned!

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
I’m humbled by all of the stunningly beautiful Challengers posted in this thread and I’ve had to stop and wipe the drool off of my laptop several times! Here is my car: 2018 TA 392 M6 in F8 Green. Legal modifications include: Window tinting, engine compartment bling including F8 Green painted accoutrements, Katzkin leather interior with copper thread to match shifter, Hellcat sized rear tires and wheels, exhaust cutouts - operated by interior switch to remain legal, rear window louvres, car lowered approx. 2”. Favorite thing? Out of 4 Challengers I’ve owned, I feel like this one is the coolest looking AND it is the same color as my first car that I ever owned!
View attachment 1019780

View attachment 1019783

View attachment 1019784

View attachment 1019781
My lord that is striking! But I am biased, green is my favorite color!

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
114 Posts
Nice. Question, how do you like the Race Bullets? To you, how did they change the sound of the car?
I had those on my 2016 ScatPack and they sounded great - especially for the money! The 2 mufflers plus local installation was only $200 total!
By the way: thanks for the kind words. But, I don’t see your car - are you a former Car of the Month winner? And - PM sent.

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
I had those on my 2016 ScatPack and they sounded great - especially for the money! The 2 mufflers plus local installation was only $200 total!
By the way: thanks for the kind words. But, I don’t see your car - are you a former Car of the Month winner? And - PM sent.
My car is post # 17 in this thread. No can't be a prior winner, just got my car last Friday! My first Mopar!

·
Premium Member
721 Posts

Not a lot to say, signature says it all. Has just over 102,000mi on the odometer now. I have had it on the NCM road track twice and made the trip to the Mopar Nats in Ohio twice, fun times.

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
Reactions: trigger657
21 - 40 of 117 Posts