Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
280 Posts
Three pictures per post please. I edited your post. If you prefer different pictures, you can edit and change them. We want this to be fair to overyone ;)

A Guy
Sorry about that. I got carried away :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
No worries, frankly Administrator I'd increase that number next time as there are often many facets to modifications

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,073 Posts
Hey, cool. I'll go first.
2018 Dodge Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker, options in my signature line.
Only thing non stock is the "Gimme Fuel Gimme Fire" decal around the gas cap.
Technically a 1 of 1 car, like thousands of other non typical combinations, apparently its closest sister car has red calipers vs my black 6 pots.
Pic #1, me and the beast getting fueled up at Sheetz
View attachment 1018967
Pic #2 parked outside on the street with spring fever, rarin' to go. View attachment 1018966
and for pic #3, I'll go artsy fartsy
View attachment 1018968
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 17? Of you that voted for mine. I am anxiously awaiting for the results.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone this is my 2015 R/T Plus, I just installed the Hellcat Red-Eye hood on it. It has a K&N Black Hawk cold air intake and electric cutouts that makes this thing obnoxiously loud when I want it to be, and quiet when I drive into the neighborhood! I also installed lights in the headlight air inlets that are on the Hellcats. As you can see I also put on tire decals. I truly enjoy diving this car, it's comfortable, fast, it's my everyday driver even throughout the brutal Michigan winters.
IMG_20210430_170944680.jpg
IMG_20210430_171201085.jpg
IMG_20210430_171031112.jpg

·
Premium Member
Hellraisin 2021 SPWB Shaker
248 Posts
Greetings and welcome from the Motor City

I drove my 2016 R/T Plus through 2 Michigan winters, then got a Jeep for the winter because I refused to do it again in the Challenger.

·
Administrator
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Thread is now closed. Votes will be tallied up a winner announced on Monday, along with a new thread for May. Thanks to everyone that participated! I know the anticipation is killing some of ya. Going to make you wait a bit longer ;)

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,842 Posts
Open for replies, voting is ended ;)

Congratulations Pioneer4x4 on your April 2021 ROTM win. Congrats to all who entered who all have beautiful cars as well. I'd encourage everyone to enter again in the May contest. And let's get more entries as well ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
4,067 Posts
Congratulations Pioneer4x4 on your win. 👍I hope everyone else that entered reenter's for May. All winners but unfortunately only one can win at a time. Looking forward to see who wins in May.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Beautiful PCP, so many nice cars entered, but I agree with the selection!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
464 Posts
Congrats brother

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,073 Posts
Again, thanks all that voted for me! I had some favorites in the list as well, and I'm looking forward to voting this month.

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Again, thanks all that voted for me! I had some favorites in the list as well, and I'm looking forward to voting this month.
Congrats Brother. Plum Crazy takes the day! Er, month!

Reactions: Pioneer4x4

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
196 Posts
Reactions: CHASE2k
101 - 117 of 117 Posts