Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a set of USW's but its not in the budget right now so im unfortunately looking elsewhere for now.

Opinions on the rims below guys and gals? I think I have it nailed down to one of these 3 and im leaning towards the Foose staggered 20 x 10 and 20 x 9

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
try speedy's garage he posted on his site the boss338's with nitto tires. i bought the same off this site used with the tires. i think he went to discount tires for his.
google speedy's garage.
look in the for sales parts here and you will see pics of the 338's. more old school look.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
I like the "old school" look too. If my RT Classic didn't have the Heritage 20's on it, I would be seriously looking at the 338's.

That's my taste in wheels.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I prefer all 3 wheels you chose over the Boss 338s. The Boss 338s look great on old school muscle cars, I really don't like them on the new Challenger at all. The Boosters have a bit of the Boss 338 look but its updated, good choices.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I have made my mind up on these I found them locally for $1100 no tax if I pay cash. 20 x 10 rear and 20 x 8.5 fronts.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I think I have made my mind up on these I found them locally for $1100 no tax if I pay cash. 20 x 10 rear and 20 x 8.5 fronts.

Nice I like those. Seems like a good price too. Post pics when you get them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts