Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pat was a Fort Hood,TX police officer.He had a black RT with police lights authorized as he was also a Nolanville,TX reserve officer.On November 23 Pat was in Oklahoma on his way to visit family for Thanksgiving when he came upon a disabled pickup on the interstate.He pulled over,donned his reflective vest and was assisting the young driver when he saw a car out of control coming his way.He pushed the young man out of the way but was himself caught between the guardrail and the pickup when the Taurus smashed into it.He died in the hospital.A real hero.

·
Banned
675 Posts
R.I.P. another fallen hero

·
Registered
394 Posts
This world could use more like him. And now there's one less. Very sad.

RIP, sir. A hero indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
May he rest in peace.

I have notice a significant change in how and where LEO's park their patrol car when executing a traffic stop in N.Y. now. The car is pronouncedly more on an angle pointing the nose towards the lane, wheels turned left and more room between patrol car and the motorists car. All makes sense to me...wish this gent had had some buffer room too.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I get frustrated with the overuse of the term "hero". In the media people are called heroes for all sorts of crap that doesn't merit it.

The real real heroes are individuals who willfully put another life(s) before their own. Officer Pat Sirois was a real hero.

May his family find comfort in this fact & forge the strength to continue without him.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
The world and his family lost a man with a special kind of courage and character we need more of.

Rest in peace.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
GOD bless you PAT and thank you so so much, you paid the ultimate price and so so sorry that happen, very sad :( You will be in our prayers. GOD take care of your family and again if you are smiling done thank you so much good buddy! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Rest in Peace Pat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts