Dodge Challenger Forum banner

RIPP Exhaust for 3.6

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  A Guy 
#1 ·
#4 ·
A Diablo or Banks Tuner on a Dyno would be the lowest HP awake for the Buck providing you 3.6 is in a 2011 - 2014 you can get about 20 to 25hp for about 400.00.
Truthfully thats before you go deep in the Pockets and better spent cash. Most of these products can easily work fine with a Challenger, and Charger as well... Banks Products for 2012-2016 Jeep 3.6L

#5 ·
You assume he wanted it for performance, and not the improved sound we mostly add an exhaust for. Sounds good in videos

For $300 or so cheaper, I'd get the Solo

A guy

#6 ·
Yup, the #1 reason we look into exhaust mods is the sound...and if I can get an added 6-12 HP to it, that's just icing on the cake.

Thanks for posting the video. I wasn't impressed - your Solo or my FM American Thunder sounds better than that. (But sometimes I do toy with the idea of getting a Boral ATAK...).

#8 ·
The 3.6 exhaust is so quiet you can only hear it at WOT ;) Unlike the V8s, which have a nice exhaust sound stock

A Guy

Reactions: Duh Bears
#10 ·
Mine has zero drone, zero. And while not V8 sound, it's not ricer either. It's a V6, gonna sound like a V6. I'm more than happy with my Solo. Your video is not a good cat back, just attempts to mod stock exhaust

A Guy

#11 ·
Not my Video i found that on Youtube just to check out watched hours of them so close to identical sounding with majority of them. Oddly one Video of a guy with the SE 3.5 had more of a closer V8 Roar. Had one in my Intrepid SE loved that Car had exhaust already on it sounded nice, and was dynomatted inside.

#12 ·
The 3.5L engine definitely has a better exhaust note

A Guy

#15 ·
Yeah, not really :)

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.