Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking into getting a supercharger for my '13 SRT8 challenger 392. Ripp has the challenger 6.4 listed on the first page where you select challenger but once your into the challenger section it doesn't say anything about the 392. I sent them an email but still haven't gotten a response back. Does anyone know if the support the 392 challenger or has anyone tried their system? It's a clean setup and at a decent price for everything including injectors. They definitely support the 392 charger because they show one on the dyno.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well I called them today and they haven't started on the challenger yet, once they get the SRT8 jeep perfect they'll start. Possible by the end of the year they may have something

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Is "Ripp" a manufacturer of superchargers then? If so, what styles do they make? Lastly why are they your preference. Curious as i am a FI rookie

·
Premium Member
2,890 Posts
Ripp is not a manufacture they use Vortech head units they just designed the brackets and piping. I am not saying it is a bad kit it performs as advertised, But if you are going to want to increase power or boost later on I wold look at other kits on the market.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I personally have decided on either a KB 2.8 or a Procharger as of like many years ago. Just preference. It's only a matter of not being a broke college student stopping me from getting one. Besides the point, I'm not crazy knowledgable about FI (or vehicle motor anatomy and my only pro is handling them super fast) and am about to make a post with my general questions in a few minutes. I am hoping to get a reply from you in that as your answers are always awesome. Thanks as always

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well its a high compression motor so be careful not to add more than 6 or 7 psi without forged pistons and crank. Magnuson has a really clean setup, probably the route I'm going. It's runs 6 psi. Plus I was reading that you can buy a warranty for your motor, transmission and rear end through them for about 700 or 800 extra.
http://www.accesspeed.com/9096/0/0/...-trinity-2011-2012-dodge-challenger-srt8.html

Read the last paragraph at the bottom before the notes section

1 - 9 of 9 Posts