Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the issue with my signal sensor/clockspring and needed it to be replaced, My to-go-to shop told me they'd rather not take the risk of disassembling the steering wheel and recommended me to the dealership that they get there mopar parts.

Fast forward two days I stopped by around 3PM-ish and was just expecting to setup an appointment and get an estimate. I walked in place is a bit run down i will say but if the service is good i can ignore that. The people at the service counters were all friendly even sparked up personal convo with me while we got the estimate.

Then even made it better, Told me he could get this out today no problem if i gave him 2 hours. I agreed cause I wanted it fixed. They took the car in and made sure the problem existed before they started the work, showed me yeah it's for sure those issues and began the work. Hour and a half later car was ready to go.

I'll let you guys know they aren't used to SRT's or anything nice pulling up, Most of the cars were newer jeep or Chrysler caravans and other 4 doors. The mechanical also kept saying "Wait, this is YOUR car? Dude its sweet". So you may be a bit flakey trusting them with it, but they did a good job and no bullshitting around. I wouldn't use them for my regular oil changes or alignments, but for things my shop won't do or to get mopar body parts i think i found my shop.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Double posting but just to add on to their great service in the parts side.

They sold me front and rear pads for my 2008 Challenger SRT8, Accidentally they gave me the wrong pads. Part number mix up on the computer, Anyway they came and delivered the right pads to my shop took the other ones back and ate the cost no problem (Specifically since they discounted the fronts heavily for me). I need rotors as well, Went back to them and they took care of me and made sure the rotors matched up, no push to use their service department as my shop uses them for mopar parts when needed.

They had my rear rotors so they gave me them now, they got the white plains dealer to give up there fronts so tomorrow i just go up and they are paid for just to pick em up and get them put on Sunday. Can't wait. Once again great deal from these guys. Don't let the look of the dealership put you down or scare you away, It's a bit run down but the service is top notch.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Nice to see that there are still a few decent dealers out there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts