Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to the Road America SRT Experience this year. I signed up for the August 26th day. 8 hour drive from the new house ill be in but will be worth it. I have been to the Daytona one a few times and the Daytona one is not all that. Wont make that one since im moving from Florida to Nebraska.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went to the Road America SRT Experience last year and it was a lot of fun. Really would like to go again this
year. At the lunch break we were talking with one of the pro drivers, he said that Road America is one of the
few tracks they go to that they can really open the cars up.
I really liked driving the Challengers there, but they had a Plum Charger Super Bee there and it was an awesome
car to drive as well.

Randy

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
I went to the Road America SRT Experience last year and it was a lot of fun. Really would like to go again this
year. At the lunch break we were talking with one of the pro drivers, he said that Road America is one of the
few tracks they go to that they can really open the cars up.
I really liked driving the Challengers there, but they had a Plum Charger Super Bee there and it was an awesome
car to drive as well.

Randy
What's the other ones they mentioned.

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
I've attended it at Watkins glen. It was fantastic.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
same here! Watkins was even better than Road America, but both are great tracks, but the Glen is still my favorite with Monticello Motorclub

the Glen is just fun; will post my drive with the 300; i love that car, so fun to drive and it makes you feel like a chem teacher gone bad! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts