Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Now that I'm back from CF2, on to the next event. I'm heading to Saskatoon for a weekend of fun with folks out that part of the country. I haven't been out that way before so I'm hoping a few people will chime in with advice on where to stay, what to see, etc.

I'm leaving on the evening of May 31 and planning to be in Saskatoon around 1 or 2 pm on June 3rd, and heading out again for home on June 6.

Here's the map, stopovers will likely change depending on everyone's advice. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
made the drive a few times.
sorry to say not a lot of must see spots on the way (especially Thunder Bay to Winnipeg )
this trip is likely further than you think.
may i suggest getting to saskatoon asap it is a beautiful city ,and it is muscle car crazy !
also google trans canada highway and check the points of interest before you plan your route !
i would have gone to this gathering ,but i promised my car to the dealership i bought at and they have a S & S that day !

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
2 places to stop would be the Walter P. Chrysler Museum and Mackinaw Island.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.