Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to thank Andy and Justin for letting me hang out at the shop and watch the build process. I was able to ask alot of questions. You can tell that they really care about the final product. If you are contemplating building a motor, look no further, you are at the right place!

And a special thanks to Brad for helping put everything together!

Now an update... In the tuning process with Johan... He is great to work with as well! I have drove it just a little bit on the start up "TOON" and it feels really good so far. I'm excited to see what this thing is capable of!

Well, gotta go do some driving and data logging!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good to hear!!

My build is early this week... I really wish I was close enough to watch it happen.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Johan says it's ready for the dyno. The car has great street manners, even with that big ass cam and convertor. It's amazing how tame it is under light throttle.. go past 20% and it wakes up real quick!

The wife was cruising down the highway tonight at 60 and just barely leaned into the throttle (about 30%) and hit a 115 in a snap. She got a big grin on her face and said... "this is nice, can't wait to see what it does at the track".

Then she wanted to know when I was going to finish hooking up the nitrous...Dam'n speed junkie...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts