Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone comment to the quality of differing brands vs RT leathers? My local shop recommended Roadwire. One thing I don't like about the Katzis the way the center color inserts in the rear dont lineup rop to bottom. Looks funny in pics but haven't seen it in person. Comments on these or others?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
maybe you haven't seen enough katzkins, There are several different options to pick from regarding insert patterns. Mine line up just perfect but they also don't go all the way to the top. Katzkins are excellent covers, mine are the least expensive versions of the new dodge seats. I also have katzkins installed on my dodge stealth twin turbo, and they are excellent as well, holding up just like new after 10 years.

Maybe

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The more expensive kit has a little softer leather, with the suedekin inserts, mine are as soft as any leather, and don't chill your legs in cold, or stick to them in heat. Get the katzkins, you'll love the quality. Kind of wish i had tan seat belts to go with it, but overall the look does what i wanted. My kit came with door panels and console covers. Haven't used them yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts