Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing a LOT of new challengers on and around Robins afb here in Warner robins, just wondering if any are members here on ChallengerTalk.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in macon

·
Registered
2012 Challenger RT
386 Posts
I'm in Atlanta but was down in Perry in August for the Shindig

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wings & Wheels car show this Saturday at the Museum of Aviation. Starts at 8, really good show, If youre not there your not a real American... Jk.. Not really...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Have drill down in Savannah. I am looking to transfer to WR as the 3.5 hour drive for drill is getting old.

·
Banned
326 Posts
I just hope someone in the WR area gets a good club going there that way I won't have to hang out at my brother's house the entire time I'm over there at Christmas. :freak5:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just hope someone in the WR area gets a good club going there that way I won't have to hang out at my brother's house the entire time I'm over there at Christmas. :freak5:
There's a mopar club here, middle ga mopars I think. I'm always down for a track night out and beers after tho.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mid Ga Mopar Club..We are a mix of Classic and Modern Mopar. Come by a check out a meeting. Meet every third Thursday of month. We hosted Ghost Track visit at Shindig... Patrick is the name, hit me up if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts