Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great movie with an OUTSTANDING soundtrack.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
185 Posts
There were some really interesting “deep tracks” they pulled for it. I especially loved the inclusion of The Damned’s “Neat Neat Neat”.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were some really interesting “deep tracks” they pulled for it. I especially loved the inclusion of The Damned’s “Neat Neat Neat”.
YES! A great track and semi-forgotten band!

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
That movie had all the good stuff in it and i love action movies but something on this one just didn't do it for me. no desire to ever see it again

·
Premium Member
9,681 Posts
I watched the trailer and have zero interest in seeing the movie.
Probably the last movie that spacey got paid for and released.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I watched the trailer and have zero interest in seeing the movie.
Probably the last movie that spacey got paid for and released.
Of course interest is a subjective thing, but even if you hate the premise and so forth from the trailer, I promise you, it's at the very least worth the two-hour investment just for the stunt driving. Hell, you could even reduce that by fast-forwarding to the chase scenes. ;)

- R

Reactions: ChallyTatum

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,866 Posts
Really!? I was just at Family Video and saw the movie but I totally judged the bluray by it's cover and passed. Rotten tomatoes seems to give it high marks. Might give it a chance. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really!? I was just at Family Video and saw the movie but I totally judged the bluray by it's cover and passed. Rotten tomatoes seems to give it high marks. Might give it a chance. Thanks!
Even if you hate it, which I don't think you will, you'll enjoy the stunt driving.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
That movie had all the good stuff in it and i love action movies but something on this one just didn't do it for me. no desire to ever see it again
I couldn’t wait to see it. Talked my wife into watching with me. She says I owe her 2 hrs of her life back. Now if I want to watch tv alone all I have to say is I’m going to watch Baby Driver and she leaves the room.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,866 Posts
Even if you hate it, which I don't think you will, you'll enjoy the stunt driving.
Wife and I just watched it, not bad but the hellcat scene was dripping cheese. Soundtrack was pretty good. Can't say I ever remember a movie using Hocus Pocus from Focus in a scene. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wife and I just watched it, not bad but the hellcat scene was dripping cheese. Soundtrack was pretty good. Can't say I ever remember a movie using Hocus Pocus from Focus in a scene. :bigthumb:
Right on!

??

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,866 Posts
Wish there was more of the Challenger in the trailer. It is only visible for 3 seconds (1:46-1:49 minute mark).
There was another challenger (tail light view and if I recall silver in color) that you see for a split second in one of the garage scenes.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Good movie. Nice review. I watched it about a month ago. Agreed, we need more movies like it. I include the Fast & Furious releases as car movies. Need for Speed also hit the mark. The James Bond series seems to fit some nice chase scenes into the script. Spectre is a good example.

With all of the “car guys” in Hollywood you would think that the genre would be more popular. Just about every male action star and successful comedian has a stable of collector cars.

Leno, Seinfeld, AHNOLD, Sylvester — get on it!!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good movie. Nice review. I watched it about a month ago. Agreed, we need more movies like it. I include the Fast & Furious releases as car movies. Need for Speed also hit the mark. The James Bond series seems to fit some nice chase scenes into the script. Spectre is a good example.

With all of the “car guys” in Hollywood you would think that the genre would be more popular. Just about every male action star and successful comedian has a stable of collector cars.

Leno, Seinfeld, AHNOLD, Sylvester — get on it!!!!
I agree!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I could care less who made or was in the movie. If it’s good I’ll watch it. I think that damage has been done or is in the process of being done to Spacey. I don’t get all political in entertainment. I’m not going to make myself miss out on something good. I know the difference between right and wrong and good versus evil.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts