Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of our favorite auto news sites (Autoblog) is running a vote to see what the public thinks should win best of show. The Dodge Challenger Concept, or the Camaro Concept.

Let your voice be heard and rock the vote at this link. I wont tell you how to vote, but use the force luke.

http://autoblog.com/2006/01/11/poll-which-pony-car-came-out-on-top-in-detroit/

The voting is currently neck and neck, so every vote counts (for what, bragging rights only, really)

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I've seen both in person,and its a good thing their showing the camaro from front and side pics,because the back end does not look good to me at all.I'll take the challenger all day long!:cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
The Camaro is cool in it's own way but seems a bit "over the top". I'd admire them but not buy one. Also seems to be a bit small for my taste.

• Challenger is up by 28 votes in the Autoblog Poll
  • Camaro is up by 3% in the CD Poll.

·
Registered
45 Posts
CHALLENGER ALL THE WAY.

Dodge went old school style on this design while chevy went more eclectic. Plus im not really to keen about the engine choices that will be options for it.

What ever happen to the chevelle concept.................

·
Registered
158 Posts
Which one of these select concepts if your favorite from the 2006 NAIAS?

Aston Martin Rapide-8%
BMW Z4 Coupe-6%
Buick Enclave-2%
Chevrolet Camaro-33%
Chrysler Imperial-4%
Dodge Challenger-30%
Ford Reflex-3%
Lincoln MKS-3%
Mazda Kabura-3%
Nissan Urge-2%
Toyota F3R-3%
Volvo C30-2%

TOTAL ENTRIES: 2983

Need more votes for the Chally.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have to laugh on how they didn't show the back end of the camaro all that much....that to me is the weakest part of the car in person. Its not too bad of a car.....but being its the year of the introduction of the hemi challenger concept too,.....the camaro definitely takes a back seat.;) :cool: Challenger voted best concept car at NAIAS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Both nice cars, vote sows that, I love the challenger concept and am sure it will be in productin in 2-3 model years!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Arghhh,
I missed this poll but I can still comment: Challenger all the way baby!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts