Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have a new RPM Roll Bar for a Challenger without a sun/moon roof. They shipped it to me by mistake and it will cost them to much to ship it back to them plus mod it for a moon roof car. It will fit but they said its very tight against the headliner on a car with the moon roof. You would have to contact them for the door bars and install plates. It is a 6 point chrome moly welded bar. Its the 2008 SRT8 Orange color.
$1600+shipping. It has to be freight shipped or local pick up and its still on a palate. please pm me or call 325 three seven four six 9 one 2
first pic is it sec pic is ours installed
View attachment 36008 View attachment 36009

Just wondering if you would want to trade. I have a full SMS Supercars stage II suspension has about 2 k miles on it. I could also meet you as well. What part of Texas are you in. Let me know.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have this thing. I have no use for it. I will take $1100.00 and you arrange and pay for shipping. Its a business location so a big hauler can pick it up prefer a lift gate but we can probably pick it up and put it in the truck as well. 3253746912 Larry thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts