Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.

My Dad has been a Mopar nut all his life, among all the classics he has had, the one I believe he regrets selling most was a black, 1970, 340/4spd R/T Challenger. Fast-forward over 20 years of patience, he came home with a black, 2012, 6spd R/T. Well he got tired of the 6 speed for some reason so he traded it in on this 2013 in favor of the color with the stripes, sunroof, and automatic transmission.

Like any enthusiast of any age, he got the mod bug so I decided to register here because I knew I could pick up tidbits and such.

Aaaand my supercharged '95 Miata project. :redblob:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi folks.

My Dad has been a Mopar nut all his life, among all the classics he has had, the one I believe he regrets selling most was a black, 1970, 340/4spd R/T Challenger. Fast-forward over 20 years of patience, he came home with a black, 2012, 6spd R/T. Well he got tired of the 6 speed for some reason so he traded it in on this 2013 in favor of the color with the stripes, sunroof, and automatic transmission.

Like any enthusiast of any age, he got the mod bug so I decided to register here because I knew I could pick up tidbits and such.

Aaaand my supercharged '95 Miata project. :redblob:
Just to make sure..you do realize that Rt does not stand for roll t***?

WDE!

Welcome anyways!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts