Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to get a few pictures of Rosie in the snow for the contrast between the white snow and the red car but by 9:00 everything on the driveway had melted. I still managed to get a few shots I liked though.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love the mods you've done!
Thanks if you're ever up this way would love to see what you could do for her in pictures.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What in the world is that weird white stuff on the ground?! :D

Looks great!! Nice pics :)

Thanks Mikey... The white stuff is a traction control enhancing powder that my kids like to eat and throw at one another.... I went to elementary school in Gainseville so I remember when 50 degrees was "cold". I might submit a few shots for ROM although I might get the fog light amber lens mod, interior piping, and custom Challenger AAR badges done before the dead line so I might wait a bit longer to see what else I can wrap up.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The AAR strobe looks great with that color, is it Redline Pearl? Amazing how many different colors Redline can show.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The AAR strobe looks great with that color, is it Redline Pearl? Amazing how many different colors Redline can show.
Yeah it's Redline Pearl I got lucky. I was disappointed you couldn't order Redline anymore and was starting to plan for a silver AAR styled car when I happened to find this one being sold off at end of the year prices. As for the changing color I have four shots I took from the loft of the barn/garage and in each shot the color is slightly different due to the lighting from the clouds etc. It's hard to do the color justice cause while I like the pictures I feel like the car/color looks better in person.

Thanks
Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts