Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Royal Purple Raceway 2010 test night videos

here are sone vids of who showed up Friday night for the Forum wars tune up . I think you will recognise most of the Challengers in them.....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figure I would post this one of a dodge 4x4 diesel. bad ass fast.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice vids thanks again!

Seems that most were having a hard time hooking well eh?

·
Banned
557 Posts
Great video posts. And wow, that Dodge diesel truck was wicked fast, I didn't expect that.

One question, what do you type to enter YouTube videos in your post? Everytime I try it, I get a web link. :(

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Great videos, thanks for taking the time to share. We have a few of those trucks running up here on the track too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Great video posts. And wow, that Dodge diesel truck was wicked fast, I didn't expect that.

One question, what do you type to enter YouTube videos in your post? Everytime I try it, I get a web link. :(
Above your typing box you'll see an icon of a globe and googles. Click on that and then cut and paste the url into the box that pops open. Hope that works for you.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Thanks a bunch for sharing. MY ol diesel GMC spanked the **** out of my Challenger when I was stock. Haven't lined em up since I SC it. Diesel pickups weigh in at around 8000# at least mine does. Still rather drive my car though.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
np, Glad I was there to take part in some of the action. I tried to get every Challenger coming on the track when I started to film. If I didnt get you , it was probably because I was in line waiting to take mine down the track.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
In one of the videos there's blue covering the rear quarter. is that painter's tape to keep the rubber from sticking to the car?

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Thanks for posting them up. Lisa was thrilled to get her first passes ever! I was hoping to get some pics, but the lighting at the track was very dark.

Sure had a good time hanging with everyone!

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for posting them up. Lisa was thrilled to get her first passes ever! I was hoping to get some pics, but the lighting at the track was very dark.

Sure had a good time hanging with everyone!

NP BT. had fun meeting you all and taking the videos of ya running.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yes it is. I hear it works well.
Yeah that does sound like a really good and inexpensive idea. I'll have to keep that in mind when I take mine to the track.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts