Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
If you put some more two sided tape or velcro around the edges and on yours, maybe the front, it will fit right in. They are kind of bowed when you get them.

The added color does liven things up under the hood. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because of our earlier talk about this I put velcro on it to make it stick. It seems to be just a hair smaller than the endention and wouldn't push down with just the tape.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I requested it to be deep water blue pearl like it car. There is a small air bubble on the black 5 and it's a little small to set right but it does look alot better than the blan grey the factory gave me.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looks great. One option for those who haven's moded their cover is to have th edealer body shop paint it. Crown auto painted mine for $70 and it matches my car perfectly.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't think of that but if it was only $70 it would have been better than this except you most likely have to leave the car there for a day or 2 and my wife hates loaner cars.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'll have to try the velcro. I wasn't pleased when I recieved the painted cover, and it didn't match up properly to the one currently on the car, so maybe this will help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts