Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, thinking of going with a painted RPI cover, anybody else have one and how do you like the fit and finish?

Also going to grab a blue anodized engine cap cover kit. Not sure what to do with the fuse box cover, I may just put a few stickers on it and call it good, Moroso, Solo Performance...etc.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I have a RPI painted engine cover. It really helps break up the bland look under the hood, It isn't what I thought I was ordering because I thought it was the complete cover and it is just the center part and just double sticky tapes on. I used velcro on mine and it stays in place fine. It is a little small to fit were it belongs. The finish and look of their work is great. They make fuse box covers too.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I have a billet under hood kit and was torn between RPI painted or Billet on the fuse box cover. I never got an email back from billet about if they had A cover that would match my underhood kit I have so I ordered the RPI one.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I'm going more to match the color of the car, The CAI doesn't look bad with the DWB engine cover center and coolant tank. We'll see next week if it's to much DWB with the fuse cover. I also like getting rid of the yellow under there with the Billet underhood kit.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Here is a picture of my engine cover. I have to give props to speedy, without his website i couldn't have pulled it off. I bought a spare one on ebay for $57 including shipping and spent another $40 or so on supplies. It's not perfect but I have the satisfaction of knowing i did it myself, plus it killed alot of the winter months while we were covered in snow here in the northeast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts
The stock fuse box cover pops right off.
Has anyone just painted it body color?
I'm thinking of doing that, it would be easy.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I have a RPI painted engine cover, a biilet black anodized under hood kit, and a Show parts painted coolant tank but my fuse box cover is still stock untill at least Wednesday. That's why the picture I posted doesn't show that side much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts