Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to finally invest into a Challenger...
finances and such dictate used, I'm at peace with that..

still..
are there any significant differences between the RT models over the last 3 years? anything of significance beyond bigger screens or a few more comfort features?

·
Registered
14,296 Posts
They get better every year so get the newest that fits the budget and agree on the active exhaust, it's a must have. Only issue with the 17 is the buggy Uconnect although I'd still take it and work the updates and fixes if it acts up on me. Some report no troubles but there have been issues. The 15 and 16 Uconnects were rock solid.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
550 Posts
If it is all stock vs. stock then you have great advice above, but keep in mind that a lot of folks mod their car including aftermarket cat-back exhausts that sound great and then trade them in for an upgrade. This is something that you will need to investigate and determine which sound you like the best. Good luck in your search and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the advice.. wound up with a 16 RT.. very happy thus far... about the only issue thus far has been the emergency/parking brake needing to be pushed 90% of the way in before fully engaging...

my previous vehicle was an old 96, so this vehicle is a big leap forward in tech.... definitely spending time in the manual trying to investigate all the ins and outs..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts