Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RT guys need some help. I currently own a 2013 Rallye Redline with everything on it save the Sunroof which I don't care for anyway. Love the car but I've always kicked myself for not getting the HEMI. Currently on a lot not to far from me there is a 2013 PCP Classic sitting there calling my name. It doesn't have STP which is pretty important to me but not a deal breaker. It's as basic a classic there is, only optional features are Wheel upgrade and auto transmission which is a must for me because of my *^$# knee. I love the creature comforts of my current challenger and the look but in my mind I'm not bothering to mod a v6. Now my question is how much would I miss the STP? Or should i possibly wait for a 2015+ model. The car is brand new priced at $29700 because of $7500 discount and I feel like I could talk them down a bit more. Just looking for some thoughts and insights from the people who would know best. Thanks in advance fellas and ladies Here is the window sticker:http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C3CDYBT0DH671505

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
The suspension in this new Classic is the same as the one in your Rallye Redline, if you are happy with the RR suspension then you don't need STP.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I went from an 09 SE to a 13 RTC. STP is nice but it shouldn't prevent you from getting the car you want at the price you want. As far as a '14 versus a '15.... that decision is up to you. Exactly a week from now they will announce/show the '15 Challenger at the New York Auto Show. how much they show and how many real details they will talk about is anyones guess. Keep in mind production won't start till late July and cars won't really start showing up in masse until probably September and you probably won't be able to get 7k off sticker for them either. So, if you decide to wait if you are anywhere where Winter shows up you will basically have to wait till next Spring to fully enjoy that car.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Get the PCP :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts