Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
Proud DS owner of a 2014 Challenger RT. Put 1000 miles on it in a month, luckily I own a truck and the car is just for having fun so it will help me keep the miles off it. Great car. Hope everyone is as happy with theirs as I am with mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks brother. It does, doesn't it? I never tire of driving it, I make up any excuse to drive, anywhere, lol. Spend a lot of time keeping it clean though... Because of the all black. I'd like to get a cold air intake, cat bac exhaust, little things done to it over time. One thing I did on the first day was remove the RT badge and challenger badge off the grill. Makes the car look much better, in my opinion. They're attached with clips, took me less than a minute to remove both and didn't leave a mark on it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Did you do the stripe delete? I love my blacktop, but like you said its hard to keep clean! Nothing looks better than when it is though! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I did do the stripe delete. Only mod I have done so far is window tinting, 35% which is the darkest legal tint allowed in Georgia.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That pinstripe is nice!..I love my Blacktop..Keep it waxed..buy a nice soft polishing towel and mud flaps and the car will stay or at least appear cleaner longer. The F1's kick up a ton of crap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
That pinstripe is nice!..I love my Blacktop..Keep it waxed..buy a nice soft polishing towel and mud flaps and the car will stay or at least appear cleaner longer. The F1's kick up a ton of crap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks! I really like the stripes it came with but wanted to accent the curves on the side. I don't like the look of the mid flaps so I Plasti-Dip'd the lower area of my rear quarter panels and it protects the car perfectly. Plus the matte black matches the striping etc and most people don't even notice.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice car! But don't keep her in the garage to keep the miles down. FWB says it best in his signature: "Not driving your car to keep your mileage low is like saving your wife for the next guy."

Congrats on the new Challenger. Welcome to CT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful ride, congrats!! :D
Ok I see what I wrote. What I meant was that I drive the truck to work. I'm in the army and there's a million cars in the parking lot, driven by people who don't know how to park. Driving it isn't the issue as much as getting the car body completely messed up by idiots. I love driving it, I just don't do it to work. As dirty as I often am after work, I'd trash the interior also. I don't mind the miles, far from it. This is my dream car. I see too many trashed vehicles on post. This car is special to me. My freedom AFTER work so to speak.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on the lovely Challenger and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts