Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2010 with the Classic package and I like the wheels, but I actually like the 09 Chrome wheels better and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade or buy them. Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Classic "Heritage" wheels are forged and are clear coated brushed aluminum. The "chrome" wheels are actually plastic coated. Just FYI... of course, I'm biased since I have a Classic:browsmiley: Also, if you do swap, make sure the TPMS senders on the wheels you get are compatible with your car (not sure, but '09 may not work on a '10 and vice-versa).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Are these the wheels you like? I think I like yours better so I would talk more with you. Mine is a 2010 RT with 20" Chrome Clad, 360 miles on car and wheels, tires

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Where are you located

·
Registered
417 Posts
ill trade with money to boot if you are close to me ....im in memphis

·
Registered
834 Posts
I'd get some $$ plus the wheels if I were you, the classics are a much more desirable
wheel.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Actually, the Classic's wheels were one of the "must-haves" when we got our car. They have a little of the Cragar S/S look which I like since I'm kind of an old-timer. Of course, it's not surprising that would be a reason why I love the Challenger body style --- it's about as close to the 1970 as could be expected.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts