Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you think!!! Before and after shots....

Thanks for looking!!!

Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They are ST Coil-overs that I bought during the Black Friday Sale... They ride good and really drop the height quite a bit. Time will tell but it appears to be worth the money for coil-overs. I also has rear solid cradle bushings and front/rear sway bars installed while the coil-overs were going in.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Effing sweet bro

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Looks great. I would love to drop mine like that. But I'd never be able to get out of my own driveway.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Looks good. Did you have do camber kits?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good. Did you have do camber kits?
Thanks..I am going to have to install camber kit because the camber is out on the rear. Looking into that now...

Effing sweet bro
Appreciate it!!!

Looks great. I would love to drop mine like that. But I'd never be able to get out of my own driveway.
Thanks..This is the first one that I have lowered like this so hopefully all parts stay intact...:icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Looks outstandly (if that's a word) fast! What about the wheels and tires you have. What size Boss's? What off-set? What size Motivo's? Looking to do the same for mine. Thanks for any imformation.

·
Registered
628 Posts
The rear looks lower than the front, I personally prefer the opposite, slight rake to the front. Looks great though, major difference,! :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks outstandly (if that's a word) fast! What about the wheels and tires you have. What size Boss's? What off-set? What size Motivo's? Looking to do the same for mine. Thanks for any imformation.
Thanks... I have a staggered set=up with 20x8.5 front (14mm offset) and 20x10 rear (20mm offset). Tires are factory size and you could go wider in the rear with 20x10 set-up.

Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rear looks lower than the front, I personally prefer the opposite, slight rake to the front. Looks great though, major difference,! :)
Appreciate it... I am still fine tuning the height... I am driving for about a week to let it all settle and I will remeasure and make final adjustments.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Sooooo much better. Just an FYI, it sits about like mine and I don't have a camber kit. 6K miles and so far no uneven tire wear.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Looks good. I'd get the alignment sorted and be careful driving around and parking.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sooooo much better. Just an FYI, it sits about like mine and I don't have a camber kit. 6K miles and so far no uneven tire wear.
Thanks... Any idea what your rear camber is at? I am right at -3 Deg....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good. I'd get the alignment sorted and be careful driving around and parking.
Thanks... So far even with my slight slope in the drive way it's been good... Hopefully I can keep it that way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts