Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure most of you have seen the Dodge website's new challenger model the RT shaker....this car looks phenomenal....I think its going to be a hit......i was very impressed with the shaker hood....I am not a big fan of "shaker" logo on the air intake and dash plate but i think this is part of the uniqueness of the model.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I ordered my 2014 RT Plus about 8 weeks ago and was surfing all the sites looking for a Shaker package. I want my car to look like the old school Barracuda and I was pizzed when they unveiled the Shaker at SEMA after I had ordered my ride. Found out that they really won't be taking the new orders for a while and I am not cancelling my order to wait. They also are not making the Shaker Hood in Granite Crystal (from what I read). I really like AFR's double set up where you can run a Shaker or a T/A scoop. I am more for looks than actual functionality. I prefer a steel or aluminum hood and I will order one from Dodge when they start producing them. It will give me time to think about all the mods I have in mind. I did order the Cuda Grill from AFR yesterday and they say it is backordered for 3 weeks. My ride had been in "Final Inspection " for about one week and will probably be here soon. I am getting anxiety attacks looking at all of your nice rides !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts