Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there supposed to be a big gap between the front splitter (68109837) port and port on the splash shield (68060070) going to the wheel well?

I don't see any fillers on part lists, but the big gap seems really odd. I can see the power steering pump.

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
100 Posts
Google part numbers 68109838AA, and 68109839AA and take a look at them.
These are both air dam close out panels, and may be what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@UPNATM 18 thanks for the reply. Those are the close out panels to fill the opening on the wheel well side at fenders. I failed to get those and now they are ordered. The gap I was referring to is looking into the air splitter air port to brakes from the front of the vehicle. I'm thinking this is just the way it is supposed to be. Everything else has lined up perfectly with matching holes. I'm figuring once I fasten the wheel well shields in place, it will be dark in the ports and it will be unnoticeable.

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
100 Posts
@UPNATM 18 thanks for the reply. Those are the close out panels to fill the opening on the wheel well side at fenders. I failed to get those and now they are ordered. The gap I was referring to is looking into the air splitter air port to brakes from the front of the vehicle. I'm thinking this is just the way it is supposed to be. Everything else has lined up perfectly with matching holes. I'm figuring once I fasten the wheel well shields in place, it will be dark in the ports and it will be unnoticeable.
Ah gotcha, ok, take a look at these two numbers, 68086604AA, and 68086605AA.
Those are the intake ducts, on the air dam, left and right.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@UPNATM 18 you are awesome. I believe that is exactly what I need. Wish I would have known this. Didn't do enough research. Thought all I needed was the splitter and splash shield. Thanks so much!

Reactions: UPNATM 18
1 - 5 of 5 Posts